13 December 2006

Flat to Rent

This is from my friend Lorna:
I have a flat to rent in Putney from 23/24 December 2006 (or a few days before). It is in a new development and so it has never been lived in (and has new furniture).

The development is about a ten minute walk from the Putney train and tube stations and although it does not have a river view, it is only a few minutes from the river.

It is a fourth floor (of five - if I remember correctly) two bed flat with two bathrooms (one en suite), a car parking space and three balconies (one going off each bedroom and one going off the living room).

I don't have any pictures and it may not be available to view until the week beginning 16 December but I believe a show flat has just opened at the development (The Radial), which is at the following website:

I will be renting it out through an agent but I thought it was worth trying to let it privately as well. I have been quoted between £1750 and £1850 per month by the agents but if anyone wants to take it privately, I will let it for £1650.
Tel: 07815 108960

blog comments powered by Disqus